The YMCA is dedicated to providing quality childcare based on accepted principles and practices in order to foster family life; developing a child's sense of self; providing opportunities and activities that promote learning and skill building; and offering a curriculum that promotes self-expression, confidence and self-esteem.
Camp Sunrise is an off-site day camp for grades K-5. Camp Sunrise is held daily Monday through Friday with two choices of camp day; a regular day of 8:30-3:30 and an extended day of 7:30-6:00 for an additional cost. The eight week program features Zumba, Yoga, Arts and Crafts, field trips to Beach, and a “Learning Lab” academic skills session four days a week in addition to outdoor and indoor athletic and social play. Camp Sunrise also features *New Trailblazers program for sixth, seventh, eighth graders, CIT's (ages 13-15). This gives young adults the chance to have a camp experience while learning responsibility and leadership skills from the senior counselors. For more information please contact Desiree Corella at 203-866-4425 X308.
2014 CAMP WEEKS
Registration and General Information:
• A completed registration packet including Health form is required for camp participation.
• A $50 non-refundable / non-transferrable registration fee due at time of registration.
• A $50 deposit is required for ALL enrollment weeks at the time of registration. Deposits apply towards tuition and are non-refundable.
• Weekly tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of that week or your child will not be allowed to attend camp.
• SACC and past camp balances must be paid in full before enrolling for Camp Sunrise.
• We offer a sibling discount of 10% off each camp week for each additional child.
• Registration can be processed in person at the Norwalk YMCA office.
• Refunds are issued only when requested IN WRITING no later than 30 days prior to the start of the camp week being canceled.
• In the event of an injury or illness, refunds will be issued if the request is accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the child is unable to participate in camp activities.
• Field Trips: Information and parent permission forms will be available at the camp site. Signed permission slips are mandatory to participate in camp field trips.
• Registration for each camp week will close the Friday before the upcoming weeks session at 3pm.
$50 registration fee and $50 per week deposit are due upon registration and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits
apply toward weekly tuition. Care 4 Kids is accepted and YMCA Scholarships are available. Scholarship and Care
4 Kids applications must be submitted prior to registration. For those who are registering and awaiting Care 4
Kids certificates, a 50% payment of the total camp balance will be required.
YMCA scholarships are available. Download application here.
M-F: 9:00AM - 3:00PM
We will take scheduled
appointments after 3pm.